Monday, January 17, 2011

Precious time of one day at home..

As Salam...

Dear Blogger... (Oo)

The time running faster than I thought.. 2 weeks already in new sem.. yesterday, most of  my classmate went to Hatnyai ,Thailand.. having a trip for a week around bangkok.. That case didn't bother my head for a little.. they are willing having the precious time as they afford it ..and  i'm not..

My head was fully worried and thinking like crazy where did I put my lovely pink diary... arghhhhh... I'st time losing the very personal thing in my live.. and that was the careless thing that unforgivable  for myself.. sorry dear diary for my careless...
feel badly aggrieved.. miss it already.."hopefully i'm put somewhere that I will find it later" ( that was the word already in my mind for a days n always being replayed )...

front cover... 

back cover.. 

when talking about it.. I'm depress.. so just thinking I will find it.. just pray .. 

This weekend .. going back only one day..but that day was precious time as I'm think...
Bought on the spot ticket ...3 p.m bus.. KL-Teluk Intan..
arrived Teluk Intan bus terminal on 5.30p.m... faster than I thought...
Then i'm waiting my drebar sis Ila for taking me there..1 hour taw... berjanggut tunggu..hahaha... bile mesej tanyer kat ne,,, message yg di replay (HAAH).. then tnyer lagi .. die jawab (HaaH)...
 HAI MASYAALLAH... ade nada geraam bile bace tuh... bile diowang sampai.. baru I taw... my little brother yg reply message tue.. disebbkan die tgah syok maen game kat HP my sis Ila dan malas nak jawab,,, die balas Haah jer.. aii pelangkung jugak kepale dak neyh ...aishhh ..hahaha by the way..kelakar pown ade..macam2 pe'el la budak neyh... then we are going around Teluk Intan buy some things..

 The very excited things was when i saw the menara jam condong Teluk Intan COLOURFULL.. like glow in the dark.. very2 awesome.. first time taw tengok.. ;)) as below... not really clear... sebab time tue hujan lebat ya amat..

look.. awesomekan...

color magenta.. incredible awesome... 

wow... huhuhu...terharu taw tengok...canteknyer Teluk Intan.. ;p

then... singgah The Store mall... after that quickly go back because our mother is calling.. means she is worried already...

"Sabda Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam yang maksudnya: “Redha Allah bergantung pada redha dua ibu bapa, dan murka Allah bergantung pada murka kedua-dua ibu bapa.”
(HR: Al-Hakim)
 


Tommorow nyer...

wake up.. missing to hear my mother call our name.. awake us... she was really passion about that.. since we are A small little kid..so sometimes when I awake already.. I'm still lie down on my bed..waiting she call my name... hehehe... because she is the only person always call me Raudhah... arghhh sentimental di situ..hukhukhuk (oO,)..mOM love you... 

“عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ حَيْدَةَ الْقُشَيْرِىِّ قَالَ : قُلْتُ يَا رَسُوْلَ اللهِ ، مَنْ أَبَرَّ؟ قَالَ : أُمُّكَ . قَالَ قُلْتُ : ثُمَّ مَنْ؟ قَالَ : أُمُّكَ . قَالَ قُلْتُ : ثُمَّ مَنْ؟ قَالَ : أُمُّكَ . قَالَ قُلْتُ : ثُمَّ مَنْ؟ قَالَ : أَبَاكَ؟ ثُمَّ الأَقْرَبَ فَالأَقْرَبَ.”
Maksudnya: “Daripada Muawiyah bin Haidatal Qusyairi katanya aku bertanya Rasulullah SAW, siapakah orang yang paling patut aku berbuat baik?, Rasulullah SAW menjawab : ibumu, kemudian aku bertanya lagi siapa?, Rasulullah menjawab : ibumu, kemudian aku bertanya lagi siapa? Rasulullah menjawab: ibumu, kemudian aku bertanya lagi siapa? Rasulullah menjawab : bapamu, kemudian orang yang paling hampir denganmu dan seterusnya”.
(Hadis Riwayat at-Tirmizi)


So..today mission is paint our house.. as preparing for my SiS Illa wedding ceremony..
With my daddy man power... and three of a female labor... we proceed the mission...

Al-Aswad bin Yazid berkata, aku bertanya kepada Aishah r.a, “Apakah yang dilakukan oleh Nabi s.a.w. di rumahnya? Aishah menjawab” Beliau membuat tugas keluarganya, iaitu membantu kerja keluarganya, maka apabila masuk waktu sembahyang beliau pun keluar untuk bersembahyang”. - Riwayat Al-Bukhari 




peach is our choices .. same as before just touch up..

need passion at this part.. my sis fara work

my daddy cool... touch up like painting..

finish at the second area... haiyarkkk chaiyok2

when finish.. awesome look.. like new house...
finish but still some high part waiting for man power( bro's) to paint it...
seronok2 maen cat... so.. after that ponat punyer pasal.. 3 of the woman labor lie down.. krohhhhh3... 
Then... me n my sis moving to KL.. because tomorrow my sis Ila ade interview for being the permanent lecturer at Putrajaya.. so moving toward UPM already.. need to accompany  her.. 

ALL Praises for Allah... the journey run smooth..
All Praises for Allah ... for that precious time...
All Praises for Allah ... for loving you gave us...


Barangsiapa ingin doanya terkabul dan dibebaskan dari kesulitannya hendaklah dia mengatasi (menyelesaikan) kesulitan orang lain. (Hadis Riwayat: Imam Ahmad) Air Mizam


Sabda Rasulullah s.a.w yang maksudnya: “Tiga perkara yang boleh mengeratkan persahabatan dengan saudaramu iaitu memberi salam apabila bertemu dengannya dan menyediakan tempat duduknya dalam sesuatu majlis serta panggilah ia dengan nama yang paling disenanginya.”

wassalam..(Oo,) selamat beramal ...!!!  




  





No comments:

Post a Comment